2) Explain the links between cellular pathology and the pathophysiology of the diagnosed disease;
3) Describe how the pathophysiology of the disease accounts for the patients clinical manifestations (described in the case-study scenario); and
4) Analyze and interpret evidence based research to suggest appropriate diagnostic assessments and treatment modalities for the patients diagnosis.
In your 500 word written explanation you must:
1) Explain the links between the risk factors and aetiology to account for the diseases pathophysiology.
2) Describe how the diseases pathophysiology manifests through the patients signs and symptoms.
The post Interpret the patients risk factors (from the case-study scenario) and determine how these risk factors may lead to cell pathology (based on the patients diagnosis); appeared first on Nursing Research Essays.